I started my Gluten Free journey Oct.13, 2010. I have needed to start a GF diet due to Celiac for 10 months now, but was scared because of the notion that all foods GF would taste like Cardboard. Boy was I wrong. Now I am blogging my experiences with GF foods. So follow me down this lifelong journey. Please read "The first day of the rest of my life" and "Recommended Books" Both Posted Oct. 13, 2010.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Spaghetti works!
Just found out from our local CSA that Spaghetti works, one of the AMAZING spaghetti places in town has a gluten free menu!!!! This is great, however you HAVE to call ahead of time so there is no spontaneous "let's go to spaghetti works" thing going on, which is okay i guess, as long as it ensures that there will be everything possible done to avoid ANY cross contamination. So I think tomorrow may make the call and see what they have available for me to eat. SO EXCITED!!
Labels:
celiac disease,
diet,
dining out,
gluten free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment