Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Well it is now 2011 and lets hope this year is a good year for those with CD.  Lets have the new year bring more awareness, good food, and close friends.

My new year started off a bit wrong.  New Years Eve I went to Chili's in LaVista Ne.  As always I ordered off the Gluten Free menu.  A bowl of sweet corn soup and a BBQ Chicken Salad.  The soup, as always was amazing...some of the best corn soup I have ever had.  Then I got the Salad, took about three bites then bit into something crunchy.  Come to find out, they put tortilla strips into my salad!  They don't even normally come with tortilla strips!! I was soooooooo mad.  Thankfully the manager's sister had CD so she understood why I was upset.  They did not charge me for any of my meal except my drink, and even gave me a bowl of soup to take home with me at no cost.  Needless to say I was up most of the night in the bathroom =(  Will not be going to that Chili's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment