Monday, October 18, 2010

Taco's Ole!, Quck Spaghetti, and a Chili Concoction all mixed in one =)

So it's been a couple days since I have posted.  Things have been super crazy around here.  Eating and reading and eating and reading.  Unfortunately most of the reading i have been doing is food labels figuring out what is safe and what is evil.  *I have found the college scholarship applications have also ended up on that evil list ;) * At first their were foods that i thought were safe, until I read that most modified food starch contains wheat products.  Something that I just didn't think about, when I should have. , So, note to self, check what other items contain wheat, rye and barley that don't actually say W-R-B.

So over the last few days menus have consited of Tacos, A rush at making spaghetti before cub scouts, and then tuesday I used  a Kettle Cusine Chili bowl, poured it over some rice penne, added a few green onions, sour cream, and cheese.  OMG it was sooo good! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment