I am outraged by this report!!! OMG I don't even know where to start!!! Honestly, I get more fiber eating GF than I ever had before. I eat more fruits, and vegetables, and the flours and starches used have fiber in them as well as wheat does. Of course The View host would feel better and have more energy after starting a GF diet, SHE HAS CELIAC...DUH!! It's like a girl who writes a blog about GF, C.C. (Celiac Cake) posted about a while back, it's turning into a fad diet with Celebs and it does nothing more than piss me off! It makes it so that people don't think of the real reasons those of us with CD have to eat GF, to save our lives and feel like normal people. If it continues, there are chances that eating out may not be possible, because restaurants would not be thinking of the severity of the condition with those of us with CD, because people without CD, have NO IDEA about cross contamination, and having to call manufactures about their products, and that we have to use separate strainers, utensils, and pans than our family members without CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment